Forest Highlands is looking for a gifted F&B Manager who wants to showcase their professional and creative talents at Northern Arizona's most dynamic Golf Club.
Overview of the Food and Beverage Manager position:
Supervises F&B professionals and leads them in showcasing their skills and talents.
Teaches passion about Food and Wine and shares knowledge daily with staff and members.
Plans the best and most unforgettable parties and events.
Collaborates with incredible Culinary talent to offer finest food in Arizona.
Focuses on maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environment.
Balances the work /life ratio of their team
The following functions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
· Member relations liaison for all dining service.
· Resolves all member opportunities positively.
· Creates lasting member relationship that leads to enduring club successes.
·Interact with members to create unforgettable positive memories for them and their guests.
· Collaborates in creating unique menus with culinary team.
· Hosts daily pre-shift meetings to motivate service team.
· Creates schedules for service staff.
· Performs as the perfect dining host with a scrupulous eye for detail.
· Promotes desirable behaviors by creating a nurturing environment that emphasizes teamwork.
· Provides impressive bar inventory to quench a variety of distinguishing palates.
· Reviews monthly POS sales reports so the F&B operation remains fresh and dynamic.
· Has a keen eye for appraising talent and creates an environment where professional talent can thrive, develop and grow!
· Mentors and develops service professionals who want to showcase their talents in a flourishing and lively environment.
· Thrives in a collaborative environment full of gifted professionals who constantly strive to create the zenith of hospitality experiences.
Education: 4 year College Degree or Industry Training Equivalent.
Experience: 1 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary or related professional area in a supervisory or
Entry-level knowledge of fine dining and catering/banquet service in a luxury private club, resort or high end property.
Strong communication and leadership skills
Excellent Organization skills and multi-tasking capabilities Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Jonas, Paylocity, POS, OpenTable, etc.)
Clean driving record
CPR/First Aid Certified (if not already acquired Forest Highlands will help to provide with 60 days of hire)
Coconino County Food Manager Certification (if not already acquired, we be required upon employment)
Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
Ability to exercise a high level of confidentiality
Flexibility in Schedule
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. regularly; up to 50 lbs. occasionally and to lift overhead and push/pull.
Must be able to frequently walk, sit, stand, ben, use hands to finger, handle or feel: and talk or hear,
Able to acclimate to outside weather conditions including low temperatures.
Continuous ability to talk and hear in a loud environment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Catering Vehicles, Computers, handheld tablets, equipment dollies, bar blenders and dishwasher
Reports to: Canyon Clubhouse Manager
Supervises: All front-of-House team members including Supervisors and Interns
Collaborates with: Catering Manager
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round Salaried Benefits Eligible
Benefits of Working at Forest Highlands Golf Club:
Competitive Wage: $50k to $60k – Depending on Experience
100% Employer Paid Medical for Employee
Paid Continuing Education
Student Loan Payback
Voluntary Insurance Plans: Vision, Dental, Accident, etc.
401(k) Retirement Program with up to an Outstanding Match
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Employer Paid Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
Complimentary Employee Shift Meal
Employee Assistance Program
Complimentary Employee Golf and Tennis
Employee Discount Program
Great Team Working Environment
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the co-worker. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For consideration please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com