New Member Information
Chapter & Club Managers Association Membership Requirements
Determination of Manager's Eligibility for Membership:
- The individual shall control and supervise activities and facilities of a club or similar association and be responsible to the membership, ownership or other governing authority.
- Individuals serving within the military recreational systems responsible to the membership or a commanding officer are eligible.
- Individuals must agree to abide by the Standards of Conduct and Code of Ethics of the Association as they now exist or may be subsequently amended by the Board of Directors.
Simultaneous Membership Requirements:
An applicant must simultaneously apply for membership in both the National Association and the Greater Southwest Chapter.
Two checks must accompany the application:
- One check made payable to Club Managers Association of America
One check made payable to Greater Southwest Chapter CMAA for one year's dues of $250.00.
Please mail applications to:
- Special joining rate starting September 2011- (Initiation fee of $100.00 waived). Step Membership: First year $500, second year $650, third year prevailing rate. A 47% savings.
The Greater Southwest Chapter CMAA
9333 N. 119th Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85259